Windkat Rain Cowl
- The Rain Cowl is suitable for all single or double walled chimney systems.
- Made of stainless V2A stainless steel with a material thickness of 1.0mm.
- It is suitable for all fuels (solid fuels, oil, gas).
- Please refer to the Diagram for any dimensions regarding the Rain Cowl.
- Rain Cowl
For orders placed with us online, we can ship direct to your door from our warehouse in Germany with delivery taking approximately 3-4 working days.
- We offer FREE shipping to most of Mainland UK.
- Unfortunately charges apply (at courier cost) for Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland - currently this is £18.00 including vat for up to 2 cowls.
- Contact your local dealer for stock enquiries.
- Shipping to France is £15.00
- Shipping to Ireland is £15.00
Free returns are not available unless there is a fault with your Windkat.
Please check your parcel is not damaged before accepting it.
Rain cap details and buying advice
Please refer to the exact dimensions of the Rain Cowl from the Diagram below.
Before you buy, please make sure to measure the inner diameter of the chimney. Measures the inner diameter, for example: 150mm, you would need a Rain Cowl DN 150. This would then have a plug-in 148mm and would fit exactly into the chimney/pot/flue opening. This Rain Cowl with a plug-in 148mm is suitable for flue pipes with internal diameters from 149mm - 154mm, Ideal for 6" flue.
If you did not find the suitable size to fit your chimney system? We are able to provide you with special dimensions if requested.