A New Generation of Chimney Pot
The performance of a flue is of the utmost importance to the effective operation of the appliance below and the Windkat allows the flue to fulfil its full potential of providing a steady even draw. Efficiency and customer satisfaction are improved.
The Easiest Chimney Pot to Install:
All other chimney pots require the cumbersome use of cement to hold the pot in place. The Windkat is much easier and quicker to install with the use of 4 screws and some sealant for chimney stacks and just the use of some sealant for fitting to rigid flue pipe.
A Multi Purpose Chimney Pot
The Windkat outperforms ALL competitor products across the board and offers the following advantages:
• The most effective anti-downdraught cowl on the market
• Creates a unique steady up-draught unlike other pots or cowls
• Works with all wind speeds and all wind directions
• Increases fireplace and stove efficiency by 5-20% (due to optimum draw)
• Easy installation as chimney pot onto stacks (baseplate version) or as cowl into rigid flue pipes or onto suitable clay pots (plug-in version)
• Offers the easiest way to raise the height of chimney stacks with an optional 0.5m twin walled insulated extension for use with Windkat baseplate.
• So effective it can also be used to drive passive ventilation systems
• Zeta=0 for EN 13384.1 calculation for Windkat allowing for shorter flues
• Available in unpainted Stainless Steel or powder coated in Terracotta, Black and Anthracite as standard + any other RAL shade by special order
• Also works as a rain guard and deters birds.
• Hinged top for easy cleaning
• No moving parts to ware out or make a noise like spinning cowls. Windkat is reliable and works 24/7
• Industry leading 10 year manufacturers Guarantee